The University Library of Southern Denmark is happy to support Open Access publishing for researchers at University of Southern Denmark. In 2018 1.000.000 kr. is allocated to support Open Access publications.
You may apply for Funding when your manuscript has been accepted by the Publisher, but before it has been published.
In order to have your costs covered the following must be fulfilled:
- Corresponding author must be affiliated to SDU
- Corresponding author must have an ORCID, and this must be applied to the authors Pure profile
- The publication must trigger BFI points
- We do not support publishing in hybrid journals where the Library holds subscription, unless there is a publishing aggreement with the publisher. See the list of agreements here
- The publication may not have been published before
- The publication year must be 2018
- The publication must be registred in Pure with Open Access fulltext and link to Publishers website
We aim to reply to your application within 3 workdays.
We reserve the right to reject your application.