To get a DOI the publication must be registered in Pure, but it is possible to get a DOI earlier in the publication process, if needed.
The active DOI link will refer to the publications site in the Research Portal.
The publication is published and registered in Pure:
- Send the URL of the publication in the Research Portal to GetaDOI@sdu.dk
- We will create an active DOI number and add it to the Pure registration
The publication has not yet been published:
- Find out if a DOI is created in the publication process
- If not, send the title and corresponding author of the publication to GetaDOI@sdu.dk
- We will return an inactive DOI number
- After publication send the publication or a link to the publication to GetaDOI@sdu.dk
- We will register the publication in Pure and the DOI number will be activated
If you wish to get DOI numbers for more than one publication you need to go through the process above for each publication.