DaWS hosts several projects funded by Danish and international funding organizations:
- Enter Donor Groups: Analyzing the Impact of a New Class of Political Groups: A Project by Michael Baggese Klitgaard funded by the Danish Council for Independent Research (DFF) .
- The Politics of Insecurity (POINS): A project by Peter Starke funded by the VELUX foundation (2020-2023).
- Nordic Neoliberalism: A project funded by Riksbankens Jubileumsfond, PI, in collaoration with DaWS researchers Klaus Petersen & Cecilie Bjerre.
- Uses of literature: A project in collaboration with DaWS researchers Klaus Petersen, Bryan Yazell, & Heidi vad Jønsson.
- Investigation on treatment of disabled 1933-1980 for Ministry of Social Affairs, in cooperation with Danish Welfare Museum, Svendborg, and Klaus Petersen.
For more information on our funding strategy see our Research Excellence Initiative.