These 3D nanomaterials with very high surface area and interesting electrical properties open up many avenues in the direction of energy technologies, e.g., supercapacitors, air capacitors, batteries, advanced electrodes, etc. The possibility of post-functionalization offers further opportunities, including advanced energy harvesting technologies (including piezo).
1. Necklace-like Nitrogen-doped Hollow Carbon 3D Frameworks for Electrochemical Energy Storage, Advanced Functional Materials 30, 1909725 (2020).
2. 1D Semiconductor Nanowires for Energy Conversion, harvesting and Storage Applications, Nano Energy 76, 104991 (2020).
3. Recent Advances in Self-powered Tribo-/Piezoelectric Energy Harvesters: All-in-One Package for Future Smart Technologies, Advanced Functional Materials (2020).
4. Progress in Supercapacitors: Role of Two Dimensional Nanotubular Materials, Nanoscale Advances 70-108 (2020).
5. Rational Design of 2D h-Bas Monolayer as Advanced Sulfur Hosts for High Energy Density Li-S Batteries, ACS Applied Energy Materials 3, 7306-7317 (2020).
6. High Performance Flexible Supercapacitors Based on Secondary Doped PEDOT-PSS-Graphene nanocomposite Films for Large Area Solid State Devices, RSC Advances 10, 140526-10539 (2020).
7. Nanogenerator and Piezotronic Inspired Concepts for Energy Efficient Magnetic Field Sensors, Nano Energy 56, 420-425 (2019).
8. ZnO Tetrapods Materials for Functional Applications, Materials Today 21, 631-651 (2018).
9. Fundamental and Scopes of Doped Carbon Nanotubes Towards Energy and Biosensing Applications, Materials Today Energy 9, 154-186 (2018).
10. Piezoresistive Response of Quasi One- dimensional ZnO Nanowires using An In-situ Electromechanical Device, ACS Omega 2, 2985-2993 (2017).
11. Electrocatalytic Biofuel Cell based on Highly Efficient Metal-polymer Nano-architectured Bioelectrodes, Nano Energy 39, 601-607 (2017).
12. Nano to Microtubular Networks of Aerographite for Lightweight Supercapacitors, Nano Energy 34, 570-577 (2017).
13. Binder Free High Energy Density Electrode as Symmetric Supercapacitor based on Sputtered MnO2 Nanorods, ChemistrySelect 1, 3885-3891 (2016).
14. Silicon Carbide nano-Cauliflowers for Symmetric Supercapacitor Devices, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 55, 9452-9458 (2016).