Center for Language Learning (CLL) consists of a range of researchers with different backgrounds, e.g. linguists, speech and language therapists, and psychologists.
By clicking on the name of the researcher, you will get a list of the individual member’s publications, activities, etc.
- Professor Teresa Cadierno, Center leader
- Associate professor Laila Kjærbæk, Vice center leader
- Assistant professor Marit Carolin Clausen
- Assistant professor Thomas O. Madsen
- Assistant professor Annette Esbensen
- Associated member Sissal Maria Rasmussen