The University Library of Southern Denmark supports Open Access publishing for researchers at University of Southern Denmark.
You should apply for funding when your manuscript has been accepted by the publisher, but before it has been published.
In order to have your costs covered the following must be fulfilled:
- Corresponding author must be affiliated to SDU and this should be visible on the publication as first affiliation.
- Corresponding author must have an ORCID, and this must be applied to the authors Pure profile
- The publication must trigger BFI points. Thus, it should be a peer reviewed research article published by a journal or publisher on the BFI lists.
- This fund does not support open access publishing in subscription journals, termed hybrid journals.
- The publication may not have been published before
- The publication must be ready for payment in 2020
- The publication must be registered in Pure with Open Access fulltext and link to Publishers website
We aim to reply to your application within 3 workdays.
We reserve the right to reject your application.
Shortly after completing the form below you should receive a confirmation mail. If no mail is received please contact email@example.com.