It can sometimes be a hassle to find the full text electronic article. If you know the journal title, in which the article is published in, it is possible that you can locate the article via BrowZine - an index with our electronic journals.
- Begin at the library's homepage: www.sdu.dk/en/bibliotek/studerende
- Type in the journal title.
- Mark ”Electronic Journals (BrowZine)” beneath the search box and press SEARCH.
- The search starts in BrowZine.
- Press the journal title in the list of results. If there are several results, choose the access, that covers the publication year of the article.
- On the journal site, you browse and click your way into the correct year, volume and/or issue - information you have from your original reference to the article.
- Download or print in pdf. This corresponds to the exact print version of the article.
If you still can't find what you are looking for, please use the request form.
You have to use your SDU credentials to get access. If you are facing any problems logging in or getting access, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6550 2632.