Picking up and returning books
Picking up and returning books and other materials is only possible via the library's pick-up-locations. There is no physical access to the libraries until April 6th 2021.
Operating hours and pick up-locations (click the city name for map):
- Odense: All weekdays: 9 AM - 3 PM (Window to the right of entrance K/59. Please call 6550 2611 if you can't find us).
- Esbjerg: Monday-Thursday 9 AM - 3 PM, Friday 9 AM - 2 PM
- Kolding: Monday-Thursday 9 AM - 3 PM, Friday 9 AM - 2 PM
- Slagelse : Monday-Thursday 9 AM - 3 PM, Friday 9 AM - 2 PM
- Sønderborg: Monday-Thursday 9 AM - 3 PM, Friday 9 AM - 2 PM
If you have any questions, please contact the library - we are ready to guide you on all weekdays: 9 AM - 3 PM.
Alternatively, you can try returning the materials at your local public library. Most libraries are happy to help to send the books to SDU.
If you would like to keep the books a bit longer, you can try to renew them at www.sdu.dk/ebib.