Based on Danish Code of Conduct for Research Integrity by the Danish Ministry of Research, the library and the PhD schools at SDU have developed the course 'Responsible Conduct of Research' (RCR). The course is offered regularly to PhD students at all SDU faculties.
Each course is organized and taught by the combined efforts of both library and faculty staff. The course comprises four modules:
Module 1: Introduction to responsible conduct of research
Module 2: Laws and regulations
Module 3: Data transparency
Module 4: Publication, authorship, and peer reviewing
Upcoming RCR courses are announced by the PhD schools. For announcements and enrolment, see:
- Faculty of Health (course catalogue)
- Faculty of Science – the PhD School contacts PhD students eligible for the course in due time.
- Faculty of Engineering – the PhD School contacts PhD students eligible for the course in due time.
- Faculty of Humanities (course catalogue)
- Faculty of Social Science (course catalogue; the RCR course is separately listed in the right-hand menu on the link page)
For further information, please contact Coordinator of RCR Lone Bredahl Jensen, e-mail. If you are a PhD student, you may also want to contact your PhD school directly.