What is the SDU Data Management forum?
The SDU Data Management Forum is a local implementation of the National Forum for Research Data Management. We work on and develop SDU’s services on data management, Open Science, GDPR, and other legal questions.
What does the SDU Data Management Forum do?
We guide the implementation and consolidation of SDU’s Open Science policy.
We ensure and support SDU’s approach to Data Management in the work on research data management, including the research data which are covered by the policy on data protection, as well as other laws in this area.
We participate in activities designed to create networks and competencies, via the Danish e-Infrastructure Centre (DeIC) and other channels.
And we aim to use the resources of DeIC in the best possible way to enhance the activities of SDU in the area of Data Management.
The SDU Data Management Forum meets about twice a month, or according to requirements.
The SDU Data Management Forum was established in 2016 and consists of employees from the Library (SDUB), eScience Center, SDU RIO, SDU Digital, the research support units and the Department of Public Health. It includes the following members:
- Asger Væring Larsen, Senior Adviser, SDUB
- Bertil Dorch, Library Director, Chairman
- Bue Raun Andersen, Head of SDU Digital
- Christina Guldfeldt Madsen, Executive Officer, SDUB
- Claudio Pica, Professor, Head of Centre, SDU eScience Center
- Evgenios Vlachos, Research Librarian, SDUB
- Jacob-Steen Madsen, Head of SDU IT / CIO
- Lars Engelstoft, Executive Officer, SDU RIO
- Niels Michael Petersen, Executive Officer, TEK Innovation
- Rune Nørgaard Jørgensen, Senior Adviser, Faculty Administration for the Humanities
- Simon Kamber, Data Protection Officer (DPO), SDU Digital
- Sonja Wehberg, Statistician, Department of Public Health