The SDU DM Forum is a local implementation of the National Forum for Research Data Management. We work on and develop SDU’s services on data management, Open Science, GDPR, and other legal questions.
Our terms of reference describe the purposes of the Forum.
The purposes of the SDU DM Forum are:
- To guide the implementation and consolidation of SDU’s Open Science policy
- To ensure and support SDU’s approach to DM in the work on research data management, including research data which are covered by the policy on data protection, as well as other laws in this area.
- To participate in activities designed to create networks and competencies, via the national DM Forum, DeIC and other channels.
- To use the resources of the national DM Forum and DeIC in the best possible way in order to enhance the activities of SDU in the area of DM.
- The SDU DM Forum will meet about twice a month or according to requirements.
The SDU DM Forum was established in 2016, and consists of employees from the Library, eScience Center, RIO, IT Service, the research support units and Open.
- Asger Væring Larsen, Senior Adviser, SDUB
- Bertil Dorch, Library Director, Chairman
- Christina Guldfeldt Madsen, Executive Officer, SDUB
- Claudio Pica, Professor, Head of Centre
- Evgenios Vlachos, Research Librarian, SDUB
- Kirsten Ohm Kyvik, Professor, Head of Department, Department of Clinical Research, Open
- Kurt Gammelgaard, Head of IT
- Lars Engelstoft, Executive Officer, RIO
- Lone Ladegaard Laursen, Executive Officer, TEK Innovation
- Rune Nørgaard Jørgensen, Senior Adviser, Faculty Administration for the Humanities