The SDU DM Forum is a local implementation of the National Forum for Research Data Management. We work on and develop SDU’s services on data management, Open Science, GDPR, and other legal questions.
Our terms of reference describe the purposes of the Forum.
The purposes of the SDU DM Forum are:
- To guide the implementation and consolidation of SDU’s Open Science policy
- To ensure and support SDU’s approach to DM in the work on research data management, including research data which are covered by the policy on data protection, as well as other laws in this area.
- To participate in activities designed to create networks and competencies, via DeIC and other channels.
- To use the resources of DeIC in the best possible way in order to enhance the activities of SDU in the area of DM.
- The SDU DM Forum will meet about twice a month or according to requirements.
The SDU DM Forum was established in 2016, and consists of employees from the Library (SDUB), eScience Center, RIO, SDU Digital, the research support units and Department of Public Health.
- Asger Væring Larsen, Senior Adviser, SDUB
- Bertil Dorch, Library Director, Chairman
- Bue Raun Andersen, Head of SDU Digital
- Christina Guldfeldt Madsen, Executive Officer, SDUB
- Claudio Pica, Professor, Head of Centre, SDU eScience Center
- Evgenios Vlachos, Research Librarian, SDUB
- Jacob-Steen Madsen, Head of SDU IT / CIO
- Lars Engelstoft, Executive Officer, RIO
- Niels Michael Petersen, Executive Officer, TEK Innovation
- Rune Nørgaard Jørgensen, Senior Adviser, Faculty Administration for the Humanities
- Simon Kamber, Data Protection Officer (DPO), SDU Digital
- Sonja Wehberg, Statistician, Department of Public Health