The library has the following physical facilities:
- The opportunity for printing out, both in black/white and colour (A4 and A3) (for a charge)
- Self-service copying machines (for a charge)
- Open day and night: 24/7 reading room (at Campusvej in Odense, Kolding and Sønderborg).
- 52 permanet places for thesis students at Campusvej. Places can be reserved by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org (attach copy of thesis contract). Places are reserved for a period of 5 months and includes a personal cabinet.
- Wireless network access (read more)
- Study spaces for groups
- Individual studying spaces
The library at Campusvej has 52 seats reserved for students writing their thesis. You can reserve a seat by writing to Pernille Hahn, email@example.com - remember to attach a copy of your thesis contract. The seats are reserved for a period of 5 months. and there is a cabinet included.
Lending cabinets at the 24/7-reading room
Lending a cabinet is at your own risk. You can lend one cabinet at a time. SDUB reserves the right to recall keys and that they then must be returned within 8 days. The lending period is one semester. Keys may be renewed by contacting the library.
If the key is lost and can not be recovered, the costs is 125 kr. in damages.
The library has - if the key is lost or borrower does not respond to inquiries - allowed to empty the cabinet and place materials at the lost property.