The main focus of all engineering programmes at University of Southern Denmark is professional ability and the programmes are all rooted in research and development environments of a high international standard.
- Ability to think and work in a problem-oriented, project-oriented and interdisciplinary way
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Ability to solve tasks in an international context
- Knowledge of and experience in the needs of the business world
- A well-founded understanding of commerce and business.
The study programme enables you to handle the process from exploring and discovering new ideas to planning, managing and realising business concepts of your own.
With a bachelor of science in engineering degree in Engineering, Innovation and Business you will have the following competencies:
- Basic creativity and innovation management skills, which allow generating, evaluating, selecting, and realising product and business ideas.
- Basic skills in mechanical, electrical, and mechatronical engineering – and the interplay between these disciplines
- Knowledge of business administration to manage and administer innovative projects in a company
- Competencies in product development techniques, project management and other working methods as well as social competencies which will also qualify you to start your own business.
A bachelor degree in Engineering, Innovation and Business qualifies you to continue your studies for a master of science in engineering degree.
Read more about curriculum and subjects.