To qualify for admission, you must have a relevant degree on a Bachelor's level.
You are qualified for admission if you hold one of the following degrees:
- BSc in Physics and Engineering from SDU - gives you a legal claim for admission
- BSc in Physics from SDU
- BSc in Physics and Nanotechnology from DTU
Furthermore, the following degrees may be qualifying depending on the profile and specialization:
- BEng degrees in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Power Engineering and Mechatronics from SDU
- BSc in Mechatronics from SDU
Admission with another degree
You can apply if you hold a similar, relevant degree within Science or Engineering. To be considered, your degree must include a minimum of:
- 30 ECTS within mathematics (mathematics, statistics and signal processing)
- 45 ECTS within physics and technology (mechanics, electronics, electrophysics, thermal physics, quantum mechanics, optic)
In addition, you must fulfill SDU's English language requirements - read more on how to prove your English level
Limited number of study places
There is a limited number of study places in the programme. So fulfilling the entry requirements is not a guarantee for admission, unless your Bachelor's gives you a legal claim for admission.
In case we don't have room for all qualified applicants, we will prioritise applicants based on the grade point average of the qualifying degree. If the degree is not completed at the time of application, the grade point average is calculated based on the courses passed at the time of application.