Let Your Company Take the Lead on Cyber Security
A cyber attack can be devastating for your company in terms of lost revenue and bad reputation. Cyber Security for Business Managers will provide you with a solid understanding of the cyber security risk environment facing your company.
Debates about the future of artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT) or the ethics of the use of personal data have now reached the top tables of diplomacy. It is therefore vital for decision-makers in companies to understand both the cyber threat environment and the political alignments in current debates about cyber security norms and regulations.
Moreover, cyber security and how to achieve it has become a key issue in national, European and international politics. Within the next two years, the EU will introduce substantial cyber security regulation affecting all companies. It will be beneficial to be among the first within your industry to understand the implications, requirements and opportunities of the new rules.
Gains and Output
Overall, your company will get a lead by being among the first within your industry to understand the implications and opportunities of the cyber security risk environment and future regulation.
You can expect that:
- The programme gives you a solid understanding of the cyber security risk environment facing your company, including knowledge of how to react at board level once an attacker has struck.
- We provide you with a checklist for the immediate response to an attack and what to think about next regarding your relations with your customers, auditors, regulators and national security institutions.
- Our experts introduce you to the legislation under discussion in the EU. While the course cannot predict the precise content of the new regulation, it can present the options that are currently under discussion, and what consequences each scenario would have for Danish companies and their customers.
Tailor Your Programme – From Breaches to Insurance and Regulation
Cyber Security for Business Managers is a flexible four day programme tailored to different subject areas to meet your strategic objectives. You can choose the full four day-package or you can register for individual days.Day 1: Introduction to the Threat Environment and Big Issues of Cyber Security
Day 2: Countering Breaches: What to do if You Have Been Hacked?
Day 3: Cyber Risk Assessment and Cyber Security Insurance
Day 4: The Present and Future of Cyber Security Regulation
The programme is designed for mid- to upper-level executives in medium and large size companies who wish to be at the forefront of the cyber security development, including:
- General and senior functional managers
- Business owners
- Members of executive boards