When: June 23rd at 10:30-12:00
What: Participants will get an overview on key practical steps to take and consider when elaborating a sound outreach and exploitation strategy.
• Why applicants/beneficiaries of Horizon 2020 / HEU projects need to care about communication, dissemination and exploitation?
• What are central definitions and concepts related to communication, dissemination and exploitation in Horizon 2020 / HEU? What are the distinctions, and how do they relate?
• When do communication, dissemination and exploitation come into play?
• What role does IP and innovation management play in this context?
• What are the central IP aspects to be considered?
• What are the central steps in setting up a communication, dissemination and exploitation strategy?
• What are relevant and effective tools?
Who: Applicants of European funding programmes that want to improve their knowledge on how to create impact of research.
How: Register here
Presenter: The European IP Helpdesk