What Maria L brings to the table
Maria joined SDU in 2011. In the first two years as a student assistant.
Since 2013 she has been working as a data analyst and has primarily been working with educational data and reporting of data to Statistics Denmark and The Ministry of Higher Education.
She has a great deal of experience in the data wrangling area. This work includes getting the data from data sources, cleaning and combining them and present the outcome to stakeholders from within SDU and from outside SDU.
Since 2019 she has been a big part of making the new data warehouse containing SDU's internal educational data.
In 2021 Maria joined SDU Analytics.
Primary work areas
- Building SDUs new data structure in the educational data field
- Reporting of educational data to Statistics Denmark
- Reporting of educational data to The Ministry of Higher Education
- SAS and SQL + T-SQL courses
- Msc in Economics (SDU 2014)
Participation in a working group consisting of representatives from other danish universities, Statistics Denmark and The Ministry of Higher Education