The programme consists of the following subjects:
Humanities (Chinese Studies):
- Chinese politics and economics (10 ECTS)
- Chinese culture and society (10 ECTS)
- Intercultural management: China and the West (10 ECTS)
Social science subjects (business administration):
- International Marketing Management (10 ECTS)
- Business surrounding (10 ECTS)
- Organizational marketing and Strategy (10 ECTS)
Electives (30 ECTS) of which at least 10 ECTS within the Humanities and at least 10 ECTS within Social Sciences. One of the courses within the Humanities must be in Chinese and be related to the Chinese speaking area.
Master's Thesis (30 ECTS)
You complete the degree programme with a thesis and receive the academic title cand.negot.
Read about the elements in curriculum.
The Master’s programme consists of the following elements:
The language of instruction is English or Chinese unless otherwise stated.