The Faculty of Business and Social Sciences at the University of Southern Denmark has a number of advisory boards, including the advisory board for the fulltime Economics and Business Administration programmes. The advisory board is jointly run by the heads of studies of the Economics and Business Administration programmes, but under the responsibility of the head of studies who coordinates across the departments.
The Economics and Business Administration advisory board has several purposes. Among other things, we want to use this board to:
- maintain a close dialogue with companies that – in the broadest sense – are employers or potential employers of our Economics and Business Administration graduates
- maintain contact with companies located in areas where SDU’s campuses offer Economics and Business Administration programmes
- ensure that our graduates have a level of knowledge and skill that meets the needs of the companies and the market
- have a forum that can provide advice on – and where the members themselves can influence – the development of the BSc and MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration and the MSc programme in Business Economics and Auditing
- have a broad contact with companies. We strive to have small, medium-sized and large companies represented on the advisory board
- give the companies opportunities to form networks