HEDG research projects funded by the Danish Research Council:
- Education and health in the process of economic development: a theoretical inquiry (Lars Lønstrup), 2011.
- The Heavy Plough and the European Agricultural Revolution of the Middle Ages (Thomas Barnebeck Andersen, Peter Sandholt Jensen), 2012.
- Constructing Historical Danish National Accounts for the Period 1750-1895 (Paul Sharp, Peter Sandholt Jensen, Ingrid Henriksen, 2012.
- New Lessons from Historical Labor Markets: Using a unique Danish data source to answer key questions in economics (Peter Sandholt Jensen, Paul Sharp, Battista Severgnini).
- The Economic History of Christian Africa (Jacob Weisdorf), 2014.
- Diversity and Development: Evidence from Immigration Quotas (Casper Worm Hansen, Copenhagen University, Philipp Ager).
For more information contact the researchers mentioned in parentheses.