2. Save it to your hard drive and install it. You have to click Next to all questions.
3. Open the program WinSCP3
- Host name: 10.108.2.250
- User name: username for student login (xxx)
- Password: password for student login
- Choose Enviroment:
- Remote directory: /export/home/xxx
- Local directory: S:\DATA\NMR\Spectre\jan_11\data\service\nmr, (where "jan_11" depends on the months and years).
- Once set up a new folder to a new month, copy path into the Local directory and press save.
- Choose Connection: Increase Server response time to 30 seconds. Select Save session as 200 Mhz
- Select Login, it takes time. Press Retry if such a dialog box appears.
- Choose folders in the right-side window and press F5 for copying.
- Folder on the right does not automatically update, use refresh (Ctrl-R) to update the folder's contents.