COHERE is a centre under the Department of Business and Economics and the Department of Public Health. The centre is headed by professor Dorte Gyrd-Hansen.
We do research within health economics, where economic theory and methods are applied to issues related to health and the provision of health care services.
The centre has seven research areas:
- Behavioural Health Economics
- Demography and Health Economics
- Economic Evaluation of Health Interventions
- Equity and Diversity in Health and Health Care Utilization
- Optimising Health Care Production in Hospitals
- Performance, Incentives and Competition in Health Care
- Returns to Medical Technologies
At COHERE, we wish to strengthen our competencies through collaboration with public and private organisations in Denmark and abroad. We thus offer socio-economic research-based analyses performed by COHERE Analysis. For more information contact the head of unit Kim Rose Olsen.
Teaching and courses
COHERE delivers research-based teaching in health economics at programmes in economics and other study programmes at all levels. Through the unit for research-based analyses, COHERE offers courses in health economics within Organisation and control as well as Economic evaluation in the social and health sectors. For more information contact the head of unit Kim Rose Olsen.