The student counselling is closed week 28, 29 and 30.
Find your way
The counselling sessions takes place in Odense, Campusvej 55 in room Ø31-507b-3
Contact the student counsellor if you…
- need information about engineering programmes
- have doubts about your study programme's structure or if it is the right programme for you
- have doubts about the procedure of credit transfer or applications for the study board
- have questions regarding rules and procedures in your programme
- want to improve your study or examination technique
- run into unexpected obstacles that affect your studies
- have doubts about your future and career in Denmark
- just need a talk
Send an Email
You can get counselling on all types of questions via email. I will reply to your email as quickly as possible (day to day) but in busy periods, you must expect up to a week in response time.
Book an Appointment
… For a personal counselling session lasting up to 45-60 minutes. This is preferred when the issue is of a complex nature and I need to prepare for your specific situation. You can book an appointment for a personal counselling session by sending me an email.
Open Office Hours
Drop by the office without appointment if you have minor questions of a general nature.
Office Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 12.30-14.30.
If you seek general information or want to book an appointment, you can call for a short talk (lasting no longer than 5-8 minutes) me during the telephone hours.
Telephone Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30-9.30.
Contact the student counsellor: Mie Ingemann Fredenslund
Telephone: 6550 8665
Subject specific questions
In case of subject specific questions regarding specific courses and course content, you are welcome to contact the coordinator responsible for the programme. If you are a student in Sønderborg, please contact Programme Secretary Birgit Andersen on tel. +45 6550 1634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.