The Education Office of Research administers the PhD programme, the pre-graduate research education and also research training courses for the medical specialist education.
The Education Office of Research’s job include:
- the handling of all cases in connection with the PhD programme, from the applications and enrolment to course of study and thesis defense and finally approving the PhD titles
- the handling of all cases in connection with the pre-graduate research programme/education from the applications and enrolment to the exam execution
- the handling of all cases in connection with delivery, assessment and defense of doctoral theses
- providing secretariat services for the PhD headmaster, for the PhD committee and its lower committee and for the 10 research education programmes
- planning and administration of the PhD courses
- planning and completion of joint research training courses for doctors during their educations