Here you can read about the regulations and options for graduate programmes in your faculty and course of study. After graduating from a bachelor programme, you can apply for admission to the graduate programme. Click the faculty that offers your subject and learn about the regulations and options available for graduate programmes.
- Humanities: Choice of graduate programme
- Social Sciences: Choice of graduate programme
- Science: Choice of graduate programme
- Engineering: Choice of graduate programme
- Health Sciences: Choice of graduate programme
The information in English on this page and on the pages linked to above is relevant only for students enrolled in the international bachelor and graduate (master) programmes. If you are enrolled in a bachelor programme taught in Danish, please click the Danish flag above to get the relevant information in Danish.