The target group is students at cand.merc and cand.negot. SDU has special contact with some of the partners, which entails that exchange agreements are already in place with the following partners:
- Crakow University of Economics, Poland
- Hochschule Pforzheim, Germany
- Bilkent University, Turkey
- Ecole Sup Commerce et de Management (ESCEM) Tours, France
- ESC Lille, France
- ESC Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Instituto Technologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM), Mexico
- El Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración (IESA), Venezuela(on standby at the moment)
For more information contact SDU International.
The exchange places will be posted along with the list of overseas exchange places here.
Application Deadline: 1st of March for a semester in Europe (Erasmus+), and 1st of November for a non-Europe (Overseas) semester.