The ENBS programme gives students at BA in Business, Language and Culture (Negot.), merc. and oecon. degrees the opportunity to acquire a European Master’s diploma on top of their “regular” master’s degree. To accomplish this it is required that you as a student apply for the programme before starting your master’s degree.
The programme entails:
- A study abroad period of one year at one of the ENBS partner institutions
- Participation in management courses at a partner university in Europe
- An academic course called “European Affairs” consisting of 20 ECTS at a partner university
- An extra academic course of 30 ECTS that can be approved in relation to your degree at SDU
- Master thesis must contain a European focus
Further information can be obtained through ENBS' website here.
SDU collaborates with the following ENBS institutions:
Please be aware that all these universities will have to be contacted by SDU International to determine if an ENBS study period is possible at the current time.