Introduction to Erasmus+ and Nordplus
Below you can find lists of available exchange places, divided by faculty, covering both the Erasmus+ and Nordplus programme.
- Each year, Februar 1st, an updated list of available exchange places will be published on these pages for the coming academic year.
- Application deadline is March 1st.
- Application deadline for remaining places is October 1st.*
*Only for exchange during the following Spring Semester.
Remaining Exchange Places for Spring 2018 - OPEN
The lists below are updated per September 5th and are for the application round for remaining Erasmus+/ Nordplus places.
It is only possible to apply for the places found on the lists below.
Application deadline is October 1st 2017.
- Erasmus+ – The Faculty of Business and Social Science
- Erasmus+ – The Faculty of Engineering
- Erasmus+ – The Faculty of Health Sciences
- Erasmus+ – The Faculty of Humanities
- Erasmus+ – The Faculty of Science
- Nordplus - All faculties
Below you can find a checklist of steps to take before, during and after your exchange stay.
Below you can find important documents that you will need in connection with your exchange.