It is possible to receive a grant to partially or completely cover the tuition fee at a foreign university. The grant will correspond to what a similar education costs in Denmark.
You have two options in relation to the Study Abroad Scholarship (Udlandsstipendium): studying a semester or two abroad or doing a complete master’s degree abroad. For both options the following apply:
- You must be entitled to SU (State Educational Grant) in the month your study abroad period begins.
- You must be enrolled at a Danish degree (e.g. a bachelor or master’s degree at the University of Southern Denmark).
- You must have at least one month of SU left or a studies loan rate (slutlånsrate) left when you begin your study abroad period.
- You must have a pre-approval of full credit transfer.
- You must be admitted to the foreign educational institution (the admission can be conditional of payment).
- You must apply before your study abroad period ends.
Fill in the application for “Udlandsstipendium”, print, sign, scan, and email it along with the supporting documents via SPOC.
- Application form for "Udlandsstipendium"
- Pre-approval of credit transfer.
- Course Descriptions
- Documentation of admission (admission letter)/Letter of enrollment.
- Documentation of tuition fee (invoice).