Students from all fields can apply for funds, regardless of where in the world your stay is. You can apply for grants for stays completed in the previous academic year also if you apply in the first round after finishing your stay.
The following criteria are used for the grants:
- You have to be a full-time student at SDU
- A minimum credit transfer of 5 ECTS should be awarded by your study board.
- Your study board has to give its pre-approval of your stay abroad, and upon your return, you must apply for credit transfer, or your stay abroad should be approved as part of your bachelor's project or master's thesis.
- You will need to be enrolled at or employed by an institution abroad during the entire period.
- You cannot at the same time receive support from SDU's other exchange programmes or from the 'Udlandsstipendieordning'.
The size of the grant depends on destination, duration and number of ECTS approved. Individual trips, participation in conferences, data collection etc. are not supported.
Your grades may be considered.
Special procedures apply to students of medicine.
- Application deadlines: Continuously (application must be submitted before the end of the academic year in which the stay takes place)
- Applications are processed approximately 4 times a year.