Information meetings on studying abroad – Autumn 2017:
Find the relevant info meeting for you below. More information on the meetings will be available as soon as possible on our facebook page.
Main themes of the information meetings in the Autumn will be:
- Remaining exchange places within Europe in Spring 2018 – application deadline October 1st 2017
- Overseas exchange places for 2018/2019 - application deadline November 1st 2017
- Individually arranged study or internships abroad
- Grants, application procedure etc.
Upcoming Information meetings
12.15-13.30 in the Auditorium
9.30-14.30 in the counseling office in the main hall
15.15-16.30 in room 51.02
(Business and Social Science)
14.00-15.00 in U46
14.00-16.00 in O100
14.00-15.30 in U23
15.15-16.30 in U46
Info meeting (International Business Communication / IVK)
16.15-17.45 in U46
16.00-18.00 in O97
International Day - 27/9-2017
Student Fair - 9.45-14.15 at the Campus Square
Study Abroad by SDU International at 9.15 to 10.00 in U133
Do you want to go abroad ? Here you can get a quick overview of theoptions and how to prepare and finance a study abroad period.
SDU Career at 10.15 to 11.00 in U133
How to develop your professional skills by your study abroad experiences.
Fulbright at 11.15-12.00 in U133
Learn more about grants offered by Fulbright for graduate studies in USA. Advice on how to make a good application.
14.30 in A-2.04
9.45-14.45 in B-1.19
We will also be hosting a webinar on October 25th that will start at 14.30. To join click here.
More information about the webinar:
- You need to use a computer (not tablet, iPad, smartphone etc.)
- Enter as a guest
- During the meeting you can write questions in the chat window
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
You can test your connection: https://c.deic.dk/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
and get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html