The library provides, among others, the following services
- Specialist literature for your assignments and papers
- Online access for searching. requesting and renewing literature directly in the library’s catalogue. Your student card is also your library card.
- Access to electronic books, journals and newspapers from your own computer – i.e. foreign newspapers via Lexis-Nexis
- Remote access from your laptop or at home
- Teamwork areas and reading desks, where you can work in peace and quiet
- Access to the Internet – via workstations or via a wireless network
Is your academic information management as good as it could be?
Warm up for your study commencement – test your academic information management by taking the LibraryTest. The test will show you how good you are at navigating the information jungle and will give you advice on how to improve. It is very important as a student to be able to work with information in order to acquire knowledge. It is especially important in connection with the writing of papers that you can locate and manage different kinds of information.
Get help at the library
You can get advice and instruction at all of the five campus libraries: Esbjerg, Kolding, Odense, Slagelse and Sønderborg and at our four service points at Odense Technical Library, Mathematical Library and the Music Library.
If you have a specific assignment or project you can ask for personal guidance within your subject field via the service Book a Infocoach.
We're looking forward to meeting you!