We look forward to meeting you for the Introduction Days
A team of mentors, tutors and academic staffers will be there to greet you when you arrive for the Introduction Days. Here you will meet your fellow students and your engineering programme for the first time – but we won’t let go of you just after that. The introduction period lasts the entire first semester. Apart from attending classes, project work, etc., you will have scheduled ‘Team Classes’ during the first semester, where we continue to prepare you for your new life as a university student.
Click on your programme below to find more information about your study start, your engineering programme.
Introduction Days 30-31 August 2017.
- MSc in Engineering - Chemistry
- MSc in Engineering - Electronics
- MSc in Engineering - Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Engineering - Operations Management
- MSc in Engineering - Product Development and Innovation
- MSc in Engineering - Physics and Technology
- MSc in Engineering - Robot Systems
- MSc in Engineering - Software Engineering
See your program for the introduction days (30 – 31 August)