At the University of Southern Denmark all administrative services have been gathered into a one-stop Student Services. Your academic advisor at the Faculty will still help you with study specific questions.
One entry point for you and your questions
At Student Services at Campus Odense we can help you with:
- Admission, change of study programme, and leave of absence
- Study- and career counselling
- Study periods abroad
- Information about enrolment and cancellation of courses and exams
- Exam transcripts and verified copies of diplomas
- Opportunities for support of elite athletes
- Student card
- FynBus discount card
- Uddannelseskort (provides opportunities for transportation discount)
- Wireless network (Eduroam)
- Problems with password and access to study-relevant systems
- Preparation for digital exams
- Support for selected teaching related software
- Problems with IT in classrooms – e.g. connection to projectors
- Directions on campus
and much more…
Student Services is open for personal inquiries on weekdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You are also able to contact us by phone on +45 6550 1050 or through our contact form: www.sdu.dk/en/spoc
It support is offered every day Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. and weekends from 9 a.m. until 13 p.m.
Where to find us at Campus Odense
We are located on Gydehutten Campus Odense