Do you want a unique insight into life on the labour market?
SDU Mentor is an offer for you - a master’s programme student at the University of Southern Denmark. If you will graduate within a year before the mentor programme begins, you can also participate in the program.
You can register from September. Deadline is in the beginning of October.
What you can use a mentor for
The mentors in SDU Mentor are alumni (former students) with a minimum of two years of professional experience.
Your mentor will be able to help you:
• Gain insight into a particular industry, business or work function
• Put words on skills and qualifications
• By giving you feedback on applications and CVs
• By opening your eyes to new, other and different opportunities
• By sparing with you and advise and guide your concerning your job and career opportunities
• Expand your network and target it
How do you get a mentor?
As a mentee in the mentor programme, you must:
• Be ambitious and committed throughout the process, which typically lasts from October to June
• Be open to honest sparring and feedback from a mentor
• Be able to participate in the kick-off meeting
• Be able to meet with your mentor two to three times
In order to get a mentor, you must submit an application with a motivation letter to SDU Erhverv. Furthermore, you must submit your priority list of mentors that you would like to work with. Submit your application here.
Please contact us if you want more information
You can also get more information about events and important days in our event calendar.