Do you want a unique insight into life on the labour market?
SDU Mentor is an offer for you - a master’s programme student at the University of Southern Denmark. If you will graduate within a year before the mentor programme begins, you can also participate in the program.
You can register from September. Deadline is in the beginning of October.
What you can use a mentor for
The mentors in SDU Mentor are alumni (former students) with a minimum of two years of professional experience.
Your mentor will be able to help you:
- Gain insight into a particular industry, business or work function
- Put words on skills and qualifications
- By giving you feedback on applications and CVs
- By opening your eyes to new, other and different opportunities
- By sparing with you and advise and guide your concerning your job and career opportunities
- Expand your network and target it
How do you get a mentor?
As a mentee in the mentor programme, you must:
- Be ambitious and committed throughout the process, which typically lasts from October to June
- Be open to honest sparring and feedback from a mentor
- Be able to participate in the kick-off meeting
- Be able to meet with your mentor two to three times
In order to get a mentor, you must submit an application with a motivation letter to SDU RIO. Furthermore, you must submit your priority list of mentors that you would like to work with. Submit your application here.