This page contains important information regarding:
- Registration for the teaching courses for the coming semester
- Specific conditions to students who are about to begin a minor subject or a master’s programme
Registration for the teaching courses
- You can sign up for courses by using the Student Self Service portal. You can sign up for courses in the following periods:
- For the fall semester: 20.-30. May
- For the spring semester: 20.-30. November
- Signing up for a course is the same as signing up for an exam. In other words, once you have signed up for a course, you are automatically signed up for exams in that course.
- Your registration is binding. You can only deregister a course or exam if extraordinary conditions are evident.
- You are allowed to change an elective within the first 21 days of each term. It requires that:
- the new elective has the same amount of ECTS, as the elective you wish to change
- the elective is not oversubscribed
- the elective can be a part of your curriculum
- you have not been enrolled to the elective in a previous semester
- On your programme homepage you can find an overview of the subjects offered in the coming semester.
- You will have to register for the master’s thesis, the bacherlor’s project and individual activities if you are going to partake in any of these in the coming semester.
Any other queries about signing up for courses can also be addressed to Registration & Legality via SPOC.
Specific conditions to students who are about to begin a minor subject or a master’s programme
If you are about to commence a minor subject or a master’s programme, you may not be able to register to courses to the new programme within the period. Please find further instruction in the letter of enrollment.