Registration & Legality provides assistance on:
- Exam and course registration as well as withdrawal
- Instructions in the use of the student self-service system.
- Questions concerning the transcript of your exam results.
- Questions concerning the general exam regulations.
- Questions concerning The first-year examination.
- Procedures for application for exemptions, e.g. 4th time exemption, The first-year examination, etc.
- Issue of certificates, e.g. BA and MA certificates.
- Ordering of transcript of exam results or certificates after you have graduated.
- Other exam-related questions.
- Certification of the genuineness of copies or transcripts.
Contact Registration & Legality
Personal enquiry at Student-Hub on Gydehutten or by phone (6550 1059) daily between 10.00 and 14.00
If you want to send a mail to the Registration & Legality please use our contact form (SPOC).
Use SPOC if you want to:
Not all enquires can be sent via our contact form.
- If your enquiry concerns the actual examination, i.e. form, content, time and place, digital submission of an assignment in Blackboard or grading, please contact your study board secretariat.
In need of further guidance?
Please, see the supervision offers at the University of Southern Denmark.