On this page you can find relevant information about your study start at MSc in Business, Language and Culture
Welcome September 11, 2017. Time will follow. Europa-Universität Flensburg. More Information Intro Programme 2017.
Please read the Information below:
The following lectures will for autumn term 2017/18 (from September 19) take place Tuesday and Thursday at Alsion in Sonderburg/Denmark:
- Danish I or English I,
- Strategic Marketing
- Comparative Economic Systems
- Intercultural Communication
- Profil/Elective course - Global E-Business
For more information about the lectures see the Curriculum. If you are enrolled for the Program you have to register for the mandatory courses at the SDU. Follow the Guidelines from Studieservice.
The required lectures necessary for the dual degree and offered from the University of Flensburg autumn term 2017/18 in Flensburg are:
- Fortgeschrittene Statistik
- Global Ethics or Wirtschaftsethik
These lectures will mainly be placed Monday, Wednesday or Friday in Flensburg.
For more information about the lectures look at this homepage.
The other lectures to obtain the dual degree are offered sprin term 2018 and autumn term 2018/19. More information will follow at Semester start 2017.
- Danish cand.merc.int. and German Master of Science - how do they fit together ?
- Curriculum 2017
- Lectures and holidays - schedule 2017/2018
- Class schedule, 1. Semester ( new version)
- Intro Programme 2017
- The campus in Sønderborg
- The campus in Flensburg
- Introduction to the IT Systems at the University of Southern Denmark
- Introduction to the IT Systems at Europa-Universität Flensburg
- Presentation of CMI and MA
- Presentation Powerpoint September 2017 CMI + MA