University of Southern Denmark has no copying machines but onlymultifunction card machines, which offers you more benefits than otherwise. The multifunction machines are combined print, copy and scan machines.
Fast and easy
The new system offers you a wide range of benefits:
- Only one account to print and copy from
- You can use your student card to print and copy
- Your remaining print and copies are transferred to your new account 1 November 2012
- You will be able to print and copy in both black-and-white or in colours
- You will be able to print and copy in both A4 and A3 format
- The price of prints or copies from the new multifunction card machines are DKK 0.35 per copy or print - regardless of size or colour.
- Scanned documents from the new multifunction card machines can automatically be sent to your e-mail address
- You can print wireless– Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your documents and you can print them at the copying machine
What is Collect - Print?
Collect – Print is a wireless system which gives you the opportunity to print from any copying machine, using only your student card. Send an email with your attached documents to email@example.com. You can send emails from any mail account – also Gmail.
Some of the benefits:
- print multiple print jobs simultaneously while being sure that they are not mixed with other people’s documents
- select another copying machine and print from this, if there is queue
- prevent that your print jobs disappear if the printer is out of service
- protect nature and the environment as unclaimed print jobs are deleted after 24 hours
- use your smartphone or tablet to print from