- Find, request and renew in the library's catalogue – and have the material delivered to your post tray
- We will obtain any material we don't have ourselves from other libraries
- Remote access to electronic resources: books, journals and newspapers from your office and from your home computer
- You can have printed journals in circulation – delivered to your post tray: Call (6550) 2711 or write to email: email@example.com
- Semester literature – give access to material to all of your students via Blackboard or on a Semester loan shelf.
- Guidance about copyright and the scanning of documents in connection with e-learning.
- Book a librarian and receive specialised instructions in information retrieval by subject specialists.
You can apply for a library card from our website or contact one of the library's departments, which are to be found at every campus.
See information about the individual campus libraries' location and opening hours here.
Here are some more services
The library provides targeted courses in information retrieval – for you, your colleagues and your students:
- Custom-designed courses
You or your department can at any time ask us to arrange a course tailored for you, which can be held either at the library or at your department.
Make an apppointment from our website - or contact the library staff responsible for arranging courses.
- Information competence for students
We arrange courses in information competence, which can be integrated as a part of your teaching sequence.
For further information about our services, please contact:
- Esbjerg: Inge U. Kørvel, Phone: 6550 4121
- Kolding: Iben Fisker Sørensen, Phone: 6550 1432
- Odense, Campusvej: Jens Dam, Phone: 6550 4411
- Slagelse: Anders Nyegaard Mikkelsen, Phone 6550 4874
- Sønderborg: Anne Marie Hybschmann, Phone 6550 1617
For further information about copyright, please contact:
- Jens Dam: firstname.lastname@example.org, 6550 4411