The library has the following physical facilities:
- The opportunity for printing out, both in black/white and colour (A4 and A3) (for a charge)
- Self-service copying machines (for a charge)
- Open day and night: 24/7 reading room (at Campusvej in Odense, Kolding and Sønderborg).
- 52 permanet places for thesis students at Campusvej. Places can be reserved by writing to email@example.com (attach copy of thesis contract). Places are reserved for a period of 5 months and includes a personal cabinet.
- Wireless network access (read more)
- Study spaces for groups
- Individual studying spaces
Lending cabinets at the 24/7-reading room
Lending a cabinet is at your own risk. You can lend one cabinet at a time. SDUB reserves the right to recall keys and that they then must be returned within 8 days. The lending period is 3 months. Keys may be renewed by contacting the library.
If the key is lost and can not be recovered, the costs is 125 kr. in damages.
The library has - if the key is lost or borrower does not respond to inquiries - allowed to empty the cabinet and place materials at the lost property.