Physics deals with objects at all lengths and energy scales - from elementary particles to galaxies, and its uses underlie much of modern technology.
The minor in Physics and modern universe of science gives you a thorough introduction to how physics can be used as modeling tools.
With a minor in Physics and the modern universe of science you can:
- Acquire and apply new knowledge in an autonomous way
- Take a critical approach to scientific models and data
- Communicate your findings in writing and orally
- Convey the subject's basic theories and experimental methods
- Study specific phenomena theoretically, experimentally and by numerical simulations