Scandinavian Area Studies - Summer University
- When: July 16th – August 24th 2012
- Entrance requirements: Read more here
- Application deadline: April 1st 2012
For further information, please contact secretary Ingelise Nielsen
- How to apply: The Scandinavian Area Studies Summer University is a very flexible programme. You can choose either the full programme or only parts of it. There are also various options with regard to accommodation and excursions. Please specify your choices by filling out this form and uploading it to the online application forms accessible at this page.
- Prize: Find information about prizes at the registration form here.
- How to pay: When we have assessed your application, we will let you know if you have been accepted into the programme. We will also supply you with the necessary information on procedures for paying the required total fee using our online payment service.
- Enrolment: When we have received your payment, we will send you a letter of enrolment and a welcome package.
- Where: SDU/Odense, Campusvej 55, DK-5230 Odense M
- Accommodation: Dalum Landbrugsskole, Landbrugsvej 65, DK-5260 Odense S Read more about Dalum Landbrugsskole here.
- General practical information for international students: Read more here
Disclaimer: In case of a limited number of registered students by the final date of registration, the University of Southern Denmark can decide to cancel the SAS Summer University.
- Contact Information
The SAS secretary
Tel: + 45-6550 3158
- Address: Institute of Literature, Media and Cultural Studies,
Campusvej 55, DK-5230 Odense M