Scandinavian Area Studies - Summer University
- Accommodation during your stay is provided at Dalum Landbrugsskole, Landbrugsvej 65, DK-5260 Odense M. Dalum Landbrugsskole is situated within walking distance only a few kilometers from campus.
- Apply for housing: Fill out the registration form available here (link coming soon).
- Bus: Nearest bus stop is at Odensevej (down the street and to the left – bus nr. 21). Look at the bus schedule on the board in “Fjord Building”/course building or at the main entrance. All busses go from the bus stop at Odensevej and to the central railway station and city centre (and back). One trip will cost you DKK 23 paid in the bus using coins or you can buy ticket coupon with ten trips for DKK 160 in the kiosk at the railway station.
- Arrival: Upon your arrival you can contact the caretaker at the school at 21705397. He responds until 11pm.
- Meals: During module 1 and 2 you must do your own cooking as the communal kitchen is closed during the summer, but in module 4 Dalum Landbrugsskole provides four daily meals: Breakfast, lunch (or lunchbag), afternoon-coffee and supper. The canteen at the university campus will be open part of the day on weekdays.
- Guest: Family and friends are welcome to visit you. Contact the administration office if you need to buy extra food tickets (during module 4).
- Rooms: Dalum Landbrugsskole has single rooms, but you have to share the kitchen and the bathrooms with others students of both sexes.