Admission for Undergraduate and Bachelor Programmes at the University of Southern Denmark.
Please read this guide (available from 1 February 2013) for the admission process thoroughly:
Find the admission area code on the www.sdu.dk website or in the pdf: Admission area codes at the University of Southern Denmark
Enclose important documentation and upload the application before 15 March, 12.00 o’clock. If you send your application later, you will be considered if there are free spaces left.
Important information to enclose:
- A preliminary school record/transcript in native language and English version if you finish secondary education this summer
- School record/transcript and final diploma in native and English version if you have graduated from high school
- Amount of hours (60 minutes) per week the final three years of high school according to relevant entry requirements
- Any supplementary material, i.e. English language certificates, university studies etc.
- NON-EU applicants (except applicants from the US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or Great Britain) MUST submit a TOEFL iBT test min. score 575/230/88 or an IELTS test min. score 6.5 overall band. (for more information visit www.toefl.org or www.ielts.org)
If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 6550 1102.
Please note that all communication concerning your application will be digital.Shortly after 8 March 2013 you will receive a receipt for your application by e-mail. In this e-mail you are referred to the admission self service where you will be able to follow the status of your application during the application procedure.
To study in Denmark for more than three months, you must apply for residence permit once you have been admitted.
APPLICATION FEE FOR NON EU/EEA CITIZENS
Non EU/EEA citizens pay an application fee when they apply for residence permit (and for extension of residence permit). For more information visit the Danish Immigration Service.