This study programme is only available in Danish.
The Master of Health Science programme qualifies the graduates for a wide range of employments in the public and private sectors, including positions:
- as managers and teachers at educational institutions in the Professional Bachelor programmes
- as managers within different areas of the health sector
- within project and developmental work, including national and international evaluation surveys within public or private frameworks
- in interdisciplinary researcher teams at clinical departments for health oriented information and communication tasks inside and outside the health sector (information work, health campaigns and patient organizations)
- in future health related positions e.g. as project initiator under state, regional, municipal or private management