This programme is offered in Danish only.
What makes a graduate with an engineering degree in Robot Systems especially attractive to the labour market? To an employer you are your competencies. Therefore we want to provide you with an overview of the competencies you will have once graduated: general engineering competencies as well as the special competencies you will acquire in Robot Systems.
General engineering competencies
With an engineering degree from the University of Southern Denmark you will have a strong academic and professional profile based on highly competent teachers and fellow students who are skilled, curious and committed to their studies. Moreover, you will be part of a research and development environment of high international standard. That is how we ensure that you get the most recent knowledge and ability to be right up there in the lead should you choose to study or work abroad.
- ability to solve specific problems alone or in teams
- ability to manage a project from beginning to end
- ability to work independently as well as in teams
- ability to define, formulate and analyse a problem.
- used to working with companies and will have a thorough understanding of business.
With a master of science inengineering degree in Robot Systems you will have the following competencies:
- ability to head the development of robotic products – from large installations bolted to the factory floor to small mobile surgical instruments
- broad knowledge of computer vision, applied mathematics, artificial intelligence, software development and embedded systems to create the manufacturing and service robots of the future
- ability to participate in the development of mobile phones, web applications, security systems, large software applications and much more.
With a master of science in engineering degree you will be qualified to apply for and study a PhD programme.
Find detailed information on curriculum and course descriptions.