With a master degree in PDI you will have outstanding skills in either Product Value Creation or Global Supply Chain Development.
You could, for example, be employed as:
• Project manager
• Product planner
• Product developer
• Business developer
• Coordinator of innovation and idea development
• Market research analyst
• Global supply chain manager
With a master degree in Product Development and Innovation you will be qualified to appreciate and manage development and innovation projects in cooperation with other specialists.
Specialisation creates careers
The specialisation you choose will define your academic profile and thus your future career.
You could, for example, study towards:
• a general management profile,
• a specialisation in marketing,
• management of technological product innovation, or
• management of product manufacturing in global networks.
Wit his programme you are qualified for at job in Denmark or abroad and for studies at PhD level.