This academic profile enables you to:
- design new plants for use in the chemical, biochemical and pharmaceutical industries
- develop new processing equipment for the chemical, biochemical and pharmaceutical industries
- manage the operation of production plants within the chemical, biochemical and pharmaceutical industries
- actively participate in research and development within the industry
- develop new models based on chemical, biochemical, physical and mathematical principles for the design of new processes and processing equipment.
During your studies you will work with the subjects of separation techniques, catalysis and reactor technology.
Regardless of academic profile you will acquire a range of general competencies in numerical methods, statistics, physical chemistry, theory of science, risk assessment, and economics.
Find more information in Curriculum and course descriptions.