University of Southern Denmark does not charge tuition fees from full degree students from the Nordic countries or from the EU/EEA countries
Students who are not liable to pay tuition fee
• Exchange students
• Students doing a full degree with an EU/EEA and Swiss citizenship
• Students doing a full degree with a non-EU/EEA citizenship who hold a permanent residence or the possibility for a permanent residence permit in Denmark
• Students from non-EU/EEA countries, who were enrolled at University of Southern Denmark in 2005 and before.
Tuition fee covers
The tuition fee covers the educational expenses, such as courses, academic supervising, issuing of diplomas and exams. The tuition fee does not cover expenses such as transportation, rent, living expenses, and textbooks and other study materials.
It is possible to apply for a scholarship to cover some of your expenses as a student at the University of Southern Denmark. Read more about your scholarship options.
Tuition fee rates for full degree students
BEng in Global Management and Manufacturing
BEng in Interaction Design
BEng in Mechatronics
- the tuition fee is 10,700 Euro/79,800 Danish kroner per academic year
BSc in Engineering (Innovation and Business)
BSc in Engineering (Mechatronics)
BSc in Engineering (Product Development and Innovation)
MSc in Engineering (Chemistry)
MSc in Engineering (Environmental Technology)
MSc in Engineering (Innovation and Business)
MSc in Engineering (Mechatronics)
MSc in Engineering (Physics and Technology)
MSc in Engineering (Product Development and Innovation)
MSc in Engineering (Robot Systems)
MSc in Information Technology (IT Product Design)
- the tuition fee is 13,900 Euro/103,600 Danish kroner per academic year
For further information about tuition fees, please see Tuition at the University of Southern Denmark.